jaegamer: (GreenMan)
[personal profile] jaegamer
Sunday, madwoman that I am, I decided to brave the worst blizzard since 1948 and drive to Toronto for the birthday of a sick friend. I had quite an adventure, involving me getting lost (as usual), the brakes going out in my car and the kindness of my beloved friends (and many strangers - it's true what they say about Canadians being very nice people, in my recent experience). I finally arrived back home Tuesday night (3 days in the same clothes... ugh).

I intend to blog at length with pictures about my Canadian adventure over at my "life" blog, but that may be a couple of days. Meantime, I just wanted to let everyone know I'm safe at home and feeling incredibly blessed by the quality of the people who choose to call me friend.

Canada's wonderful, but I'm really happy to be home again.

Date: 2007-12-19 05:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] doctor-toc.livejournal.com
Good to know you're home safe, love. Have no doubt that your friends feel equally blessed by you.

Date: 2007-12-19 05:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] snarg.livejournal.com
I'm glad you're home and safe! I'm also glad that my countrymen lived up to our reputation. :)

Happy holidays!

Date: 2007-12-19 11:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] quasievil-bunny.livejournal.com
Glad you got to visit your friend and live to tell the tale!

Date: 2007-12-20 12:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dracschick.livejournal.com
glad you're home and OK.

*hugs*
do take care,
Chris

Date: 2007-12-20 03:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarajlarson.livejournal.com
Okay, there's no excuse now - you must drive down and visit me!

Date: 2007-12-20 10:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jaegamer.livejournal.com
Well, it is true that Indy is just a skip and a jump away. I go there every summer for Gencon. (grin)

Date: 2007-12-20 05:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] irish-horse.livejournal.com
I'm glad your adventures in the True North went well, and that you're back home safe and sound.

Date: 2007-12-23 01:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jodidiva.livejournal.com
I'm also glad you're home. O, Canada! JLF

March 2013

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 8th, 2026 03:30 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios